STAR WARS: Junkyard Heroes
Spit and Polish Cantina
- Situated in Washgoggle on the banks of the …. River.
- Cantina built around an old water hover-tug
- A tall chimney raises from the lower end of the tug and constantly pills
- Has a rustic old tavern feel, with a strong smell of freshly cooked eel having in the air as well as the sweet smell of hops.
- The power of the city suburb comes completely from the Spit & Polish from the immense turbines at the rear of the boat.
- Owned by an aging Toydarian named Omar “Sabacc” Beer
- Is a well-known and hard core Sabacc player.
- Employs Stodas exclusively in the cantina
- Has two bulky Stodas, Torm and Flip, who act as bouncers on busier days, and kitchen hands at other times. "Sabacc" claims to have raised the two Todas from the muck as Daptales (infant Todas).
- The kitchen is located in the bowels of the tug, with the smell of cooking eel wafting through the floorboards
- “Sabacc” smuggles rare fruit onto the planet and out into the city.
- “Sabacc” is well known for making the best Moonshine on the planet, and people comes from far and wide to partake in this delicacy.
- The Spit & Polish does have several rooms and a state room on the upper level but are mostly used as storage for many of “Sabacc’s” shady ventures, and are rarely available for rent.
- An old overweight Aqualish rents one of the rooms in the cantina and can either be found there or at the end of the bar sipping on Moonshine.